Still With Hope, but Scared

Tomorrow my mom and I will be flying up to Stanford and I will be hospitalized for fluid overload as well as low oxygen sats. I have been struggling for close to a month now with breathing. Bending over, changing or even walking around the kitchen gets me out of breath. I am on oxygen around the house and used it today when I went to see my doctor. My stomach has that painful uncomfortable full feeling that it gets when I am water logged. I’m not sure if this is just because I had a bad chest cold a few weeks ago and things just snowballed from there or if it’s my PH just naturally getting worse. What I do know is that I am scared. 

There are a few things that could potentially be done, but I don’t know if any of them are an option. I will keep you guys updated on what the viable options are once I talk to my doctors and I’ll explain them all. For now, I just need some time to wrap my head around what’s going on and get ready to go. 

Thank you for all of your love and support. I love you all and hope to be home, feeling better as soon as possible. 

Still With Hope and Love,
Becca 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon