Spreading Awareness, All the Way to Germany!

Hey guys,
I am honored and so excited to tell you guys that a blog for people with Congenital Heart Defects has in Germany asked to use one of my past articles for their own blog. After corresponding for a few days back and forth, the article was published on its site just a few days ago. I posted a link to their website on my 'Favorite Links' section of my blog, so feel free to check it out! 

This is also exciting for me because I got to meet yet another person who has a congenital heart defect and the same lung disease I have, Pulmonary Hypertension. If that wasn't cool enough, she also has a pacemaker like me! I have met a lot of people who have pacemakers, sure. But none of them have had PH like I do! I thought I was the only PH patient who had one! 

It is amazing how the world can be so big but the internet can make it so small and you can meet and connect with people from all different countries that you otherwise wouldn't have even known existed! The written word can bring hope to the world and change. And know, its also brought me a new friend; all the way from Germany! Just another reason why I love to write and will continue to do so. 

Hope and Love,
Becca 

P.S. If you want to read my article on their website you can go here: Corience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon