Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hey everyone, 

I know I haven't updated in a while, things have been crazy busy with my family right now. We are finally moving back into our house, but the floor boards are still being worked on as is some of the grout. Our things are still in boxes in the backyard and in the barn, but we are slowly and surely moving things back into the house. 

On October 9th, I will be turning 20. Woo-hoo! With that being said though, I am no longer a teen and my blog tittle will change. I am still trying to figure out if I can change my URL. If I do though, it will most likely be lifeasachronicallyillyoungadult.blogspot.com Before I change it though, I will post to tell you so you can save the new URL. I believe though that if I do change the URL and you have already signed up for e-mail alerts you will get them; so if you have not done that yet I suggest you do. Also, you can follow me on Twitter (left side of the page) and I will post the new URL there as well. 

Thanks so much guys and I promise to write more when things slow down!
Hope and Love,
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon