Music Monday "Bring on the Rain"

This week the song I chose is a country song by Jo Dee Messina and it is titled "Bring on the Rain". In some of the past songs I have posted, I have high lighted certain parts that really speak to me, but in this song, every single verse has meaning to me. But I love the whole over all message of this song. Just like last week's song that was about holding on when times got tough, this one is similar to that and I hope that this song will give you strength to pull through whatever you may be going through; and in the future when things get rough again, pull up this song again and re-read it to help give you strength. 


Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could go wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost but not the war ('cause)

[Chorus:]
Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

It's almost like the hard times circle 'round
A couple drops and they all start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated,
And I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing - but I'm not dead, no ('cause)

[Chorus]

I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight ('cause)

Tomorrow's another day
And I am not afraid
So bring on the rain

[Chorus]

Bring on the rain; bring on the rain

Bring on the rain

Bring on, bring on, the rain  
Hope and Love,
Becca 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon