- Wear red and a lot of it! Or visit Mended Little Hearts and wear some of their CHD awareness gear!
- Post pictures of yourself on Twitter, FB and Instagram wearing red using the hashtag: #CHDAware
- Ask famous people on Twitter to RT a message about raising awareness!
- Ask your friends to do the same as well on their accounts!
- Share this blog and any other CHD related blogs you read/follow!
- Change your profile picture on FB, Twitter and Instagram to a photo of yourself in the hospital after open heart surgery (if you're a patient) or your child after surgery (if you're a parent).
- If you don't feel comfortable posting a photo of yourself from that setting, use a 'CHD Awareness' icon like some of these:
Lets help raise awareness about CHD one post, Tweet and photo at a time!
Hope and Love,