Music Monday

It's been a while since I've posted one of these, mainly because I was gone for several weeks; sick. But now that I am back I want to start this segment up once more. This song is called 'Overcomer' and it's by Mandisa. My mom came across this song a few weeks ago while scrolling through her Facebook feed. 

I did not post the lyrics, since they are in the video. During these past few weeks while I was still healing, I kept this song on repeat on my iPod. I felt like it was hopeless several times during these past few weeks and I wasn't sure what would happen. This song helped to remind me that I'm an overcomer, helped to remind me that I have already come this far - why stop fighting now?

So if you're going through a rough patch in your life and you just can't seem to find a light at the end of the tunnel just remember that you may be down for a moment, but you're an overcomer. You are going to get through whatever it is you're going through. "Don't quit, don't give in, you're an overcomer."

Hope and Love,
Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon