Music Monday - "Only A Mountain"

Music has always been a big part of my life and so has Sign Language. When a friend of mine did this song for a Sign Language performance, I fell in love with it immediately. It's been about a year since then and I hadn't heard the song since until a few days ago when I logged onto my Spotify account, needing something to help get my mind off of how sick and tired I was feeling about being sick a tired. My asthma has been giving me some problems, as you read in my last blog post and I am glad to finally be able to say it seems like it is getting better.
This song although did nothing for my asthma, it helped my spirits tremendously and helped me get back some of my fighting energy. I hope it does the same for you. 

"Only A Mountain" by Jason Castro 

Hope and Love,
Becca 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Feel free to comment and share a story!

 
My Life As A Chronically
Ill Young Adult
Blog Design by Ipietoon